binary options demo account iphone Prizes • How to Enter • Rules • Voting • Entries
• Taylor GS Mini guitar* ($499)
• Taylor ES-Go Pick Up ($98)
• iPod touch 8GB ($199)
• GuitarJack iOS Interface ($149)
2nd Prize Contestants’ Choice
3rd Prize Public Popularity
http://mc-agvarna.com/?forex=forex-exchange-rate-rhb&d02=b8 forex exchange rate rhb
• Song entries accepted June 12 00:01 – June 25 23:59 PST. (Current time in the Pacific Time Zone)
• Log into RiffWorld.com using the same username you use for RiffWorks. Create your membership page if you haven’t already.
• Record a song with RiffWorks Standard (Mac/Win) v2.6.7, RiffWorks T4 (Mac/Win) v2.6.7, or FourTrack (iPhone).
◦ Create a song on your own with RiffWorks. How to use RiffWorks?
◦ Or create a song on your own with FourTrack. How to use FourTrack?
◦ Or create an “Invite-Only” Collaboration in RiffWorks, invite 1-4 musicians worldwide to collaborate with you. Also invite username rr19. How to use RiffLink?
• If you are using the FourTrack iPhone app, export tracks you recorded using FourTrack to RiffWorks
• When your song is ready to be entered, RiffCast it from RiffWorks or from RiffWorld (How to RiffCast?). Include the genre tag name riffrumble19 (all lowercase and all one word), which will cause it to show up in the list of RiffRumble 19 songs.
• Check that your song appears in the RiffRumble 19 contest entries and in the recent RiffCasts lists. If you don’t see your song right away, wait 1 hour, and if it still doesn’t show up, try again. If it still doesn’t appear,contact support because it is not entered correctly. Don’t wait until the last minute.
• Don’t forget that you must vote in the Contestants Choice category to be eligible to win (see below).
SUBMISSION RULES & DETAILS
• No covers (non-original songs).
• “Road Trip” is the theme for RiffRumble 19, which is up to your interpretation.
• By entering RiffRumble 19, you agree to receive news and updates from the contest sponsors, including Taylor Guitars and others who may agree to sponsor RiffRumble 19.
• Vocals welcome but not required.
• You may use any third party applications, however you must use RiffWorks T4 (free), RiffWorks Standard or the FourTrack iPhone app to record the entry.
• You may use any InstantDrummer, including free InstantDrummers.
• Be prepared to present a RiffWorks song file (.rws) as proof that RiffWorks was used to record your entry. If you use FourTrack to record your entry, be prepared to export your FourTrack song to RiffWorks in order to present a RiffWorks song file, or FourTrack’s session plist.
• Songs that have been posted previously to RiffWorld are eligible, but must be posted again.
• Songs submitted to previous RiffRumbles are not eligible.
• Sonoma reserves the right to disqualify any participant or any entry for any reason.
• Sonoma is not responsible for songs not entered properly or in a timely manner.
• Public voting begins June 12th, so the earlier you RiffCast the better. Voting rules below.
• Only one entry is allowed per person, and must be entered June 12th 00:01 – June 25 23:59 PST. If you enter a song prior to June 12 or after June 25, the riffrumble19 tag will be removed, and it will be disqualified. If you would like to delete an entry, contact support to request this before June 25.
• You may enter multiple songs, but only the newest song posted will count as your entry through June 25 (23:59 PST). The previous song(s) you submit will not be eligible, the riffrumble19 tag will be removed, and shouts received on the previous song will not count.
• Contestants worldwide are eligible, but must be over 13 years of age.
• Contestants must vote in the Contestants Choice category to be eligible to win (see below).
• One entry may only win one category. If one entry “wins” more than one category, it will only receive the higher-valued prize and forfeit the lower-valued prize(s). The runner-up entry in the lower-valued prize category will win that category.
• Collaboration Specifics (Using RiffLink)
◦ You may participate in as many collaboration entries as you’d like.
◦ Make it clear to the other song collaborators that it is a potential entry for RiffRumble 19.
◦ Only the creator of the collaboration may submit their mix of a collaboration to the ‘rumble.
◦ Remember to include both of these tags: riffrumble19 to be entered in the contest, andcollaboration so that it shows up when people are searching for all completed RiffLink collabs.
◦ All Contestants (including all collaborators) must vote in the Contestants’ Choice category in order for their song to be eligible to win any category, therefore it is in the creator’s best interest to get permission from the other collaborators to enter the collaboration into RiffRumble.
◦ Only the person who RiffCasts the song is eligible to win the prize. Sonoma is not responsible for splitting the prize.
◦ Collaborations that were started before May 2012 are not eligible unless you get permission from all collaborators and from firstname.lastname@example.org.
◦ Give credit to the contributors’ usernames in the credits and/or description.
• Collaboration Specifics (Non-RiffLink)
◦ RiffLink is recommended, but you may enter a collaboration that is created by sending RiffWorks files back and forth to each other if you follow these rules:
◦ RiffWorks must be used by all participants to record the song. Each collaborator must be prepared to send their .rws files to Sonoma.
◦ No more than 4 collaborators, including the “creator” may be involved in a song.
◦ The person playing the role of “creator” must be decided at the beginning of the collaboration. It must be agreed via email by all collaborators that: “The creator is the only person who may RiffCast the any version of the song into the contest, and is the only person eligible to win the prize if that song is chosen as a winner.” This written consent must be emailed to email@example.com before June 25th, including all usernames involved and copying all collaborators involved, in order for it to be a qualified entry. If any collaborator contact support within the entry period that they don’t agree, then it will be disqualified.
◦ Give credit to all contributors’ usernames in the credits and/or description.
◦ All collaborators involved must vote in the Contestants’ Choice category in order for their song to be eligible to win.
VOTING RULES – Judge’s Choice Category
• The top five songs from the Contestants’ Choice Category below will be presented to the guest judge. This judge will subjectively select one song to be the winner of the 1st prize. If there is a tie for the the top 5th song, then all the songs that received that number of votes will be given to the judge.
VOTING RULES – Contestants’ Choice Category
• Each contestant (every contributor) votes for 3 of their favorite songs that they did not contribute to. After listening to all the songs starting June 26, vote by emailing the name of your 3 favorite songs firstname.lastname@example.org. Vote, even if you do not receive an email from marketing, by July 2 (23:59 PST). All Contestants (including all collaborators) must vote in this category in order for their song to be eligible to win any category. If a contestant participates in more than one entry, the contestant only gets 3 votes total. Contestants’ Choice Votes will remain anonymous unless the voter chooses to tell people themselves. The top 5 songs chosen may be announced in the forum.
VOTING RULES – Public Popularity Category
• The public is welcome to vote by posting one positive ‘Shout’ on each of their favorite songs June 12 (00:01 PST) – July 2 (23:59 PST). All RR19 Song Entries
• Invite people (including other contestants) to add a “Shout” on your song as soon as it is entered. One Shout per person and per individual computer. Emailing friends, and posting your song to your web page, social networks, and forums is encouraged! Make sure people understand that they should “shout” only once per song.
• Because only RiffWorld.com members who are logged in may “Shout” in RiffWorld, each voter must have a RiffWorld username, or create one, and be logged in to RiffWorld.com in order to Shout. Do not create multiple usernames as this can cause technical difficulties for you and may cause disqualification.
• Delete negative or duplicate shouts in your own song entry.
• Negative shouts may also be removed by administrators. Profanity or inflammitory comments will not be tolerated. Contestants should not respond to inflammatory comments, or your song may be disqualified. If you notice offensive shouts, contact support.
• Contestants who receive more than one vote per person or computer, or shout more than once for a song may be disqualified. We have ways to see if individuals vote more than once, even from multiple accounts.
Winners will be announced in the RiffRumble Forum and in the Sonoma Wire Works Newsletter after the voting period is over and after the judge has time to review the contestants’ choice top 5.
THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS
Thank you to Taylor Guitars for sponsoring this contest. The prize guitar is a Taylor GS Mini guitar.*
* PRIZE DISCLAIMER
The guitar color and specs may vary from the one pictured. Delivery of prize may be subject to delays due to production schedules. All prize price values from Taylor and Sonoma are estimates and subject to change without notice.
RiffRumble 16 | RiffRumble 17 | RiffRumble 18
Chat about this and future RiffRumbles in the RiffRumble Forums. Subscribe to Sonoma’s Newsletter for RiffRumble Announcements
FOLLOW SONOMA WIRE WORKS